This policy of personal data processing is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. №152-FZ "on personal data " and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data Vavilov Konstantin Igorevich (hereinafter – the Operator).
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This policy of the Operator with respect to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website http://theburiedcity.com.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data-temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website — a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address http://theburiedcity.com;
- Information system of personal data — a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technology and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator — a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data — any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website http://theburiedcity.com;
- User — any visitor to the website http://theburiedcity.com;
- Provision of personal data-actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data — transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- e-mail address;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always unsubscribe from receiving informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Rejection notifications about new products and services and special offers"
- Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users ' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site http://theburiedcity.com. By filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
1. The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
2.The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
3. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
4.In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating of personal data".
5.The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
8. Final provision
- The Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, on the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the personal data subject agrees in writing to cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
Last revised: October 15th 2018
- The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his / her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com
- This document will reflect any changes in the Policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://theburiedcity.com/privacypolicy